Sunday, January 29, 2012

A tug in the heart string.

Had a lot of fun today having CNY house visiting with the combined cell. :) Hehe and playing lots of silly games. Having mixed feelings cos I don't even know when we will all be meeting again to have fun and fellowship. Guess I need time to accept the fact that we've all broken into different cells. :/ Anyway, on a lighter note, Elijah successfully said a joke which I would most probably laugh forever whenever I'm reminded of it. K fine, I know I sound so kua zhang but I'm a person who can laugh at a joke for a million times and still find it funny. :D Okay here goes. I saw this huge hole at YL's house and that silly Elijah suddenly said to me with a poker face 'Eh YL's brother fell into that hole before leh.' And I totally believed it cos his brother is so small sized. HAHAHAHA omg at that moment I just laughed like crazy cos it's like super funny to fall into a hole right? (In the end it was fake lah. -.-) Ok don't sound funny enough? Nvm I came fully prepared with a picture drawn to let you all see what I imagined after hearing that joke.
HAHAHA! Looking at this picture already made me laugh. FUNNY TTM.

Oh anyway, wanted to thank god for being so faithful and good. Had a heavy heart during service yesterday and couldn't concentrate on god at all but god tells me not to worry and indeed He has made everything right for me in the end. :) All worries turned out unduly and all of a sudden I feel so ashamed of myself cos I couldn't trust god with my problems. :( I know I've said so much about trusting god but now, I'm still needing more faith before I actually dare to text my friends to come to church this sat cos I'm really afraid of rejection after getting rejected by them so many times. :( God, I need more courage and faith. Okok whatever, I shall text them about it tomorrow. By god's grace they will all come! :DDDD

P/S: How come my blog counter will have such a big jump? Not much people know my blog leh. :/ Must be some computer generator come my blog see got tagboard or not to tag nonsense. Or best, the counter is weird. :D

BYEEEEEEE~

I wished you know who you are, but oh well, I guess you'll never find out.