Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rhythm of love ;D

Currently addicted to the song rhythm of love. It's such a nice song, it actually cheers people up. No? A pleasant tune with nice voices. :) Anyway, I'm so excited about the HK trip in end feb. Goodness, can't believe my mama will actually allow me to go. She scolded and nagged for a bit but in the end, she still allow. HEEHEE. Best mum in the world. Oh and I think I'm going to perm my hair to make me look like I have more hair. Cos my hair is so flat and thin it's like a botak. (Exaggerated) Okay, currently very pleased with my life. But I'm afraid I may be playing too much till I'm like in a crazy mode. I'm outside shopping, eating and playing almost everyday I'm afraid I may be losing myself. Like become somebody else? And not myself? Sigh, I don't even understand what I'm thinking. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

p/s: Can someone introduce me to nice songs? Not the noisy kind of songs the soothing kind. :)