A thousand years by Christina Perri is just awesome. The tune is just catchy and the lyrics' so meaningful. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YH9QIYpC1M (Here's the link to the song, I don't know how to embed a video. :( )
Anyway, happy CNY orange pumpkins! My new year's been okayyyy as usual. Nothing interesting or exciting. But I'm addicted to mahjong. HEHE and I'm so excited about this friday cos there will be an overnight mahjong session cum steamboat with the greenies! Don't know how the steamboat's gonna work cos it's quite weird to eat steamboat in the middle of the night. :/And also excited for house visiting with the combined cell. :D New year filled with activities.
Anyway my mum's so mean, she's keeping all the new year goodies cos she knows I'll open every one of them. What's wrong with opening the goodiesssss people want to try what. Nowadays, people around me are all happier and I feel happier too as a result. :) I love talking to happy people. (Not that you are sad then I don't like to talk to you lah. ) HEHEHE. In an extremely good mood.
p/s: Currently very scared for my eyes cos of what YL said about the friend's eyes getting blind due to excessive make up entering the eye. Cos I'm not sure if some powder entered my eyes yesterday. OMG over paranoid.
OKAY CIAOS.
Waiting for a text that never comes.