Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hallow fellows :)

Today's such a joyful day cos I had a good dosage of laughter the entire day. From morning until night I just kept on laughing because the loh suen is just so hilarious! Goodness, she kept saying all the rubbish the whole day and I just laughed like a mad woman. :/ HEHE so tempted to tell everyone what she told me but I don't think I can, if not she will kill me cos it's just too embarrassing for anyone to manage. LOL. Haha and something random to share. I realised if you laughed the entire day, you can sing better, really. I sang some random tunes while bathing and I could actually reach the high notes. Like my voice totally warmed up. :O





Oh and during the meetup with the greenies today, I remembered this thing we did in the past and it was all so cute and funny. :) It's like we were walking back to the class chalet 2 years ago and some of us started singing 'Oh when the saints go marching in' and the rest started changing the lyrics and sang 'Oh when the SLAVES go marching in'. Then, those that sang the saints song would stop walking whenever they change the lyrics, then walk again, then stop again. Okay, I don't think it sounded really funny here. But I remembered it was really SUPER FUNNY. Just imagine the scene of some silly kids stopping and walking and singing and stopping again. HAHA.


Okay, some photos from the past! (In case FB closes down or something, I still have these 5 photos lol.)


Our silly moments:



When we were in sec 2, trying to be like bogay ah ma.



Decided to see what's so fun about the tau pok that guys always do. HAHAHA.

HEHE me and won acting like VIPs.

Trying to do a 'photo shoot' and acting like it's the backstage.



Okay, that's all! Hehe, just a random thought to upload some old photos to reminiscence the past.