I'm addicted to blogging and hence explains why I'm updating almost everyday. Hee. Cos I realised I have too many funny and amusing things happening in my life I gotta write them all down so that I can remember every single one of them in the future when I view my blog again. So anyway! As the title suggests, I did a super embarrassing thing today because I didn't think before I speak. Sigh. My colleague asked me whether I curled my hair and I said yes. Then after that he twitched his mouth. So, me being me, I asked him 'Why your mouth like this ah?' Then he say oh got chipped tooth lor. OH MY then to my horror I said' Oh! HAHAHAHA you look like you having spasms at your mouth!' Then I couldn't stop laughing cos he really looked damn funny with the crooked mouth. :/ WTH. Right after I said that I felt utterly embarrassed because I'm not that close to him to say that string of nonsense. I really need to learn how to control the things I say from my mouth because when I'm feeling very happy and all, most of the time, I would just blabber nonsense and lame stuff to even people I'm not close to. What a disgraceful day. D:
Ok now I'm gonna ramble on something I'm really frustrated over. I really dislike people who 24/7 also say want to drink alcohol. 10am eh I want to drink blah, 2.30pm, I want to drink blah blah, 7pm, I want to drink blah blah. Like an alcoholic leh. :/ Just saying lah, cos a lot of people on FB or twitter always say want to drink drink drink. Occasionally, you want to drink, it's normal. But who on earth drinks 24/7? So harmful to the body. Ai yo, and smokers should totally smoke with a plastic bag over their head and enjoy the smoke 100% to themselves. No need to share with us. :) Sigh, I feel so scared for my own body whenever I inhale second hand smoke. You give me 1 million dollars I also don't want to take a puff and ruin my own body. So why are they even paying so much to buy something which harms their body? Gotta pray for smokers. Maybe one day SG would ban smoking? HEHE we never know. :) *Okay I realised I sound like a preacher here. Pardon me please. Really irritated. :( *
Ciaos.
I really don't know what I'm hoping for. I'm praying every single day that probably you'll find out that it's you whom I'm talking about. Want to text you so badly to ask if you feel the same way as me but I seriously have no courage to do so. Afraid that it would all go wrong and we might even cease to be friends. After my horrible experience in secondary school with me liking this guy for 4 years and us stopped being friends after he knows that I like him just gives me the shivers. I don't want history to repeat itself and I would rather stay status quo than to destroy this friendship with my own hands. Nonetheless, I'm praying that this time I'm putting my feelings in the right guy and I'm not over thinking like in the past. Praying that you would text me by wednesday if we are all on the same page. If it doesn't happen, then oh well, wait for me to stop liking you then! But meanwhile, I'm feeling so terrible with all these bottled up feelings in my heart. Want to tell cheryl so badly how I feel these days, but I don't even dare to open my mouth to tell anyone who you are. :(