Monday, January 9, 2012

Superficial

Seriously feel like flying to Hong Kong now. To get a new bag, new wallet and probably a pair of shoes and shorts. Nowadays, I'm like addicted to shopping and I don't know why. :( It's not good at all because it all boils down to the $. I just need 1 tuition kid please. Additional $200 more would aid me in my daily expenses. :D Oh anyway, today shu wen and I walked from bugis to rochor road to short street to dhouby ghaut. All just to eat the famour rochor tau huay. LOL. It was worth the walk though, we were like super satisfied with our desert. HEHE. Shall go back there again to slurp the tau huay down my throat.

p/s: I really can't talk to adults very well, I'll become super quiet. How? Tomorrow lunch time need to eat with my adult colleagues. :( Nevermind, I'll just try my best to talk to them in a natural way.