Monday, October 22, 2012

Annyeong

Time really flies, and I seriously can't believe it's october already. Just 11 months ago, I just ended my A's and was enjoying life like nobody's business and now I'm mugging my ass off again. I think I just have some mugger genes in me, even though I always want to play every single minute of my life. Even if I'm sick and having a fever, you ask me go to the beach I'll be well immediately. LOL no, just kidding. I just can't help it but to study every week consistently cos I'm afraid of being left behind in this race. It's a good thing I know, but why am I studying so hard in a UNIVERSITY? I thought U is for people to chill and relax and studying would be easy breezy. BUT NO! Every week I have to do tutorials, read my notes, read textbook blah blah blah. Never ending workload. :/ Ok, but at least I still have some days to chill and slack so maybe, uni life is still better than JC life. 

Oh yes, and I specially bought a starbucks today cos my OG friends told me that they would give me a free birthday cake on my birthday month. LOL. If I don't buy the card now, I need to wait till next year to get the free cake so I quickly grabbed the card today. Really auntie ttm but who cares? Who wouldn't be interested in a free cakeeeee. I'm going to turn 19 in three days' time and very soon I'll no longer be a teen cos I will be twenty and there's no more teen behind it. :( Oh well, till then!

Counting my blessings and not the things I do not have right now. Even if things didn't go my way, I would still accept it because I am loved deeply by the one above. :)