Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our God is greater than all our worries

It's the 2nd week of school and it's pretty enjoyable so far with my OG mates. :) I was worrying so much before school started, with all the what ifs. What if I can't find a clique, what people don't want to talk to me cos I look fierce, what if blah blah blah. All the brain cells I wasted on worrying about all those stuff indeed proved to be very stupid. From day 1 of school until now, everyone is just talking to one another like as if we are old friends and it's really very nice. So now, I can say safely, I'm really enjoying school as compared to the week I was in camp when I felt that my happiness was forced out of me. Of course school is fun with all the new friends I've made but Chemistry at university level is really a whole new ball game. There's so many formulas I don't even know how they are linked. But I guess everything will make more sense once I start tutorials. (Hopefully) The concept is difficult to understand but it's interesting to me so I think I can still take the stress. :)

I'm really thankful for so many things actually. I prayed to God that I was really hoping for a breakthrough in my character, and I guess my prayer has been answered. I'm always very quiet I meet people for the first time, but once I enter Uni, I just stepped out of my comfort zone and tried to talk to people as comfortably as I can, and it was successful. Hahaha. I wouldn't be able to do it if not for the constant prayers, because the prayers somehow gave me courage to step out of comfort zone. Of course, encouragement from friends helped a lot. Now I'm less afraid of meeting new people. :D So glad with this new change in me.

At the end of 4 years, I'll probably make many friends but friends as close as my secondary school friends? I doubt I'll be able to find them. The closeness level of me and my good friends is really at a very different level, so if I want to find them in uni with everyone taking different mods every sem, erm, a bit hard ah. LOL. But to be honest, some people in my OG now is on the same frequency as me (meaning same pattern as me) so maybe I'll be able to find good friends? Okay, studies more important than making good friends. Haha. Till then!