Saturday, April 14, 2012

ALOHA!

Today is a fantastic day, really. Actually my life has been pretty awesome these days. Somehow everything is just fitting in perfectly as time passes. Good news of the century, Mandy actually asked me about going to church this week (which is today) when I didn't even ask her! She's even coming to cell tomorrow as well as service on subsequent weeks! Praise the Lord!!! God is really moving and everything is just in His perfect timing. (A bit guilty to say this, but I actually gave up on her already, praying for others' salvation but God proved me wrong.) I merely invited her for for TGIF party and didn't expect anything much out of it. But boom boom bang bang bang she's soon going to be rooted in christ. :O Yipee! Super excited for her! HEHEHEHE.

Oh and this week is chillax week! Went to chalet with the greenies and we had a good time of R & R as well as roasting ourselves into char siew at wild wild wet. Popping some fake champagne which was SO DIFFICULT TO OPEN. Difficult to open nevermind, in the end tasted like crap. Waste our energy to even swallow the drink. OH! Almost forgotten about the super worth it buffet we had!!! It's only around 22 per person and guess what we ate? Braised duck with sea cucumber, roasted chicken, soup with real crab meat, venison meat, pork ribs, sweet and sour pork, yada yada. There's like more than 50 restaurant dishes to choose from and 3/4 of the food is superb! The 1/4 of them is meh. Haha and while eating we felt so dreamy because it's just unbelievable to eat tze char food endlessly for only 22 per person. Shall go back someday, interested parties please send email to ilovebuffet@foodmail.com (HAHA kidding that's an invalid email) There's some photos for the chalet but I shall post them next time! Lazy.

Anyway really thankful for God being extremely nice to me these days, blessing me with so many things I don't deserve to have. And thinking about next week just excites me! 3 day work week (ending work at 3pm), meeting ah ma for lunch and pulau ubin with the favourite people. What's there to grumble? Life may have been unfriendly to me in the past but now I know, things are going to change.