Thursday, March 8, 2012

Drama Rama

Yay today was such an exciting day!!! Hehehe cos I went to USS
for the 2nd time. But it felt like the first time cos the first time I went there, no joke, I only took one ride: Shrek 4D. Lol like seriously?! Luckily it was a free ticket so still not so bad. :/ Okay anyway to be honest, I'm a scaredy cat. There's so many rides in this world which I'm so afraid to take and will never ever take, yet today, I conquered cylon, human and the mummy ride! Omg!!! I really couldn't believe that I took all those. Feeling so happy and proud of myself. :') Thank god for the brave people I went with that allowed me to step out of my comfort zone. Sigh, if they didn't like force or encourage me, I would never ever experience the rides. Never ever in my entire scared here and there life. Of course I embarrassed myself thoroughly before I took the freaky rides but who cares? Lol. At least I rode on the rides already. Teehee! Okay lah I care, it was really embarrassing crying before I took the ride. -.- But ai ya nvm forget about it. Hehe happy day. It's really a day well spent. :D