Friday, March 2, 2012
All glory to God. :')
So, today is the big day and it's finally over. Thank god for my results really. Got a C for history and I'm really very very happy for it. I was thinking I might get a D for history because to be honest my history sucked like mad. (But obviously I didn't want a D even though I think I will get it, you know what I mean) And God really honours His promise I guess? Because I got results just good enough for me to enter NUS science. *hopefully my GP grade don't pull me down* Nothing too good nor too horrible. Not trying to be an ass, but my results really aren't that fantastic. Because my GP grade is really sucky. Actually only one word can describe it: Terrible. Nonetheless, I'm already satisfied with this set of results because my hard work paid off for the subjects I really put in a lot of effort in. Now, I'm just gonna pray hard I would enter the course I want. :) Can't thank God enough for this set of results. :")) And friends whom I know will be there for me if I were to break down and melt like a jelly. So thankful for everyone and everything. ;)