Aloha! I feel so revitalised, refreshed and powered up after G12. I could actually literally feel a change in me after the whole conference ended. (Not exaggerating this time.) But before I start talking about how good it is, I think I deserve a pat on my back. LOL I actually went for the FULL THING. First time in my entire life. *pats back* I'll normally go for snippets of the conference. HEHE, I'm a changed man. Oh anyway, I think God really spoke to me throughout and made me realise that I'm always full of excuses. I'm always afraid to ask my friends to church because I'm afraid of rejection and I'll keep saying next time next time. But, I guess I got convicted and I'll start asking them to come next week. Why not this week? BECAUSE I'M FLYING TO HONG KONG! Yoohoo! Yeah, and I guess god really honours the things we do for him because, I'm really surprised that I wasn't tired at all during work today. Even though I reached home at 12am on sunday and slept at 1 plus? Normally I'll feel zombiefied if I sleep for 5 to 6 hours. Best part is, work today was so slack and relaxing, I was doing my work and listening to music and watching funny videos online. Of course I must finish my work before I watch videos lah and it was a hell lot of fun even though Suen wasn't there. I sorta enjoyed the alone time by myself and laughing at funny stuff people were whatsapping me about as well as the funny videos. (I enjoyed the laughing part cos it's been ages since I laughed so hard but I absolutely did not like laughing by myself, it makes me feel like a kuku.)
Anyway after work I wanted to try and bake potatoes in my oven for cherry and I cos she was coming to my house to study but in the end, it failed terribly. I baked the stupid potato for 1 hour and it wasn't in the least cooked. NOT EVEN 2% COOKED. >:( So, I changed it to curry chicken noodles with 1 million potatoes. Took me forever just to get the noodles out of the kitchem too. Sigh, cooking is just so hard. I don't even feel like cooking potatoes for tomorrow's potluck already after today's bad experience. Bah. Say only, I'll still cook tomorrow. But, I'm seriously excited for tomorrow's potluck because everyone's cooking nice stuff! And none of us is buying tidbits or whatever sian stuff. :D
Okay, shall end off with this SERIOUSLY FUNNY VIDEO. This woman is just so cool lah! She makes me laugh till I have stomach cramp?! I watch 5 times already still think it's very funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I (Ai ya I can't end with the video lah I don't know how to embed it.) But just watch it! I guarantee a good 15 minutes laugh! CIAOS.