I've always wanted to type out random facts about myself but I didn't dare to cos it's a bit silly. :/ HEHE so now cheryl and I decided to do it together so that we won't look like a loser typing out facts about ourselves alone. Like so narcissistic. Ok! Let's start with 10 random facts! It'll be split into 5 different posts.
10 random facts about me:
1) I have a very dao, qian bian, emo face and everyone has the same first impression of me. They think I have an emo life and some even tell me they thought I look suicidal. :O
2) I laugh at everything, even things that are not funny to most people. I can even laugh when a teacher is scolding me cos somehow it's just funny to me; like the teacher's facial expression is quite funny? :/
3) I don't eat all kinds of prawns, except fried jumpy prawns in mayonaise. I don't really fancy tempura too.
4) I hate hashbrowns.
5) I have very little hair, I really wish I have double the amount of hair I have currently. :(
6) I don't like chocolate related stuff, like chocolate ice blend, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, etc, BUT, I like to eat chocolates. Ironic much?
7) I love dogs, but I'm scared of their mouths. Put a dog behind me during 2.4km run, I sure get A. I also secretly want to buy a dog but tape their mouth forever except during their food time. But it's animal cruelty right? So I won't ever buy a dog.
8) I love eating potato wheels. You know the white colour snack that looks like a wheel?
9) I take very bad photographs. Only 1 out of 10 shots would be a nice one.
10) I eat wanton mee every sunday. LOL. The same old store.
That's all for today! :D