2/6/2014
Badly wants to remember all that God has done for me, so that the next time when I am ever in doubt again, I'll look back and testify of His goodness in my life. This semester, year 2 sem 2, has been really tough for me. Pro-forma in lab every week when I don't even understand the theories and concepts, super heavy korean module and tests every week/every 2 weeks. Other than academics, I also started serving in gkidz this january. I served in gkidz, TX security and also went for the planning of 3:16 despite the heavy school term. I trusted God that he would provide and He truly is a faithful God. When I am faithless, He is faithful.
I trusted God in that He would provide not in the sense that He would bless me with good results, which was to pull up my CAP to above 3.5 which I badly wanted to because I really wanted to do honours and not start working next year, but in that even if I didn't manage to do well this sem, He already has a plan carved out specially for me, a plan much better than the plan I could even imagined for myself. Indeed, with that new mindset and new perspective, I MAY have finally gotten rid of my stronghold which was my studies and results. I can't believe how I wasn't scared of the release of results, which happened this morning, but instead was thinking to myself even if I don't do well this time, God has a plan for me. I wouldn't have thought about that a few months ago. I might be thinking that way, but deep inside me, I probably wanted God to bless me with good results. This time though, I truly believed in His plan for me and I was certain that even if I don't do well, I would continue to praise Him.
So, the results came out and I truly can't believe how good God is. He provided me with a CAP I have planned to get and my CAP indeed went above 3.5.
Also, the cheque for the travel insurance came today due to my delayed baggage. I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence. I came back from korea, broke. Literally emptied of my bank account. LOL. Penniless. I don't even know how I manged to do that but the insurance claim, I would like to believe that it's from God. Knowing how I would be struggling without any money, this money really came in at the right time.
I didn't manage to get the internship though, but I would still praise God with my lips for the rest of my life. For I know He has a better plan for me. A plan to prosper me and not to harm me. Thank You Jesus.