Monday, January 20, 2014

Peaceful night listening to Great is Your love by planetshakers. Soothing music for my stressed up soul caused by the lab lecture. I feel like I can listen to it the whole night haha. The lyrics of the song is also very meaningful~
"All of my hope is in You
All of my strength comes from You
My Father
Dependable love that wonʼt run
The greatest of gifts that come from
My Father, my Father
PRE CHORUS:
You are everything to me
You are everything to me
CHORUS:
Great is Your love O God
Great is Your love O God
Lord there is none like You"

Officially took over the P4 girls with vivi for gkidz and I think it's quite good for a start! The girls are really nice so far and I really pray that they'll all grow up to be extreme disciples. Haha and of course through serving the kids, I want to grow spiritually and have a closer relationship with God. 

2014 is here and school has officially started and I guess the only few resolutions this year would be:
1) To get baptised by this year
2) Walking closely with God and to serve Him more
3) Handle my emotions better?? Need to set a higher threshold for myself. Crazy button needs to be placed higher.  
4) SLIM DOWN. HAHAHA I really don't know when this will happen but I'm gonna put it here for fun.