Monday, July 30, 2012

Excited :)

Been a month since I updated and there's really so much change in me. A positive change of course. School is starting in 2 weeks' time and I'm really excited for it. Excited to meet new people, learn new things and to start school life again. I was really afraid of going to a new environment, to make new friends again a few weeks ago. But after I came back from my JC class chalet, I realised I just need to step out of my comfort zone, be myself, trust in Him and that's enough to take away all fears for school. I really don't know why, but my fears just disappeared suddenly and that's really a good thing for me. Now, I'm all hyped up for camp and school to start. Starting my new phase of life and also my last lap of studying life. I really need to make my uni life as fun and meaningful as possible so there's really no more chance for me to be afraid of useless stuff.

These 8 months really went past me so quickly, I don't even have time to slow down and ponder over what I've done. I could have better spent my time instead of wasting it on watching running man at home. BUT! Time I enjoy wasting is not time wasted, and since I enjoyed myself thoroughly when I'm watching RM, so perhaps I didn't waste any time these 8 months at all! I did everything I wrote down in my 'To do list after A's' like going overseas, having a short batam trip with cheryl, learning guitar, went for clubbing for the first time(WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN UNLESS NECESSARY), dyed and permed my hair, went for food trip and had a midnight steamboat with the greenies and done so many other things. Thus, I guess this holiday is really fulfilling even though I could have done many other things, I'm really satisfied with the things I've done these 8 months. :)

Okay, now talking about something that just happened today, I was really upset in the morning cos I went all the way to Hougang FOR NOTHING. My jaws had been making weird noises since 2 weeks ago so I booked an appointment with the dental clinic at Hougang polyclinic cos that was the only polyclinic which had slots today (I have to wait till October if I want to go to the Jurong branch). FYI, it takes me 4 hours in total to travel to and fro and to my horror, they told me the X-ray machine is not functioning and asked me to make another trip down on Wednesday. They must be kidding me?! My 4 hours wasted just to hear you say 'Sorry, the X-ray machine is not working.'?! Xiao Jie, your polyclinic at Hougang leh, not in the west, X-ray machine spoil also don't bother to tell your patients not to come down today? Sigh, but there is nothing I can do, so this Wednesday I'm going down to that GFP(God forsaken place) again.

However, on a lighter note, I finally bought my spectacles today and it's really cheap! $49.80 for a pair of frames(that's super light and bendable) and lens that is multi-coated and has UV and electronic particles protection. The lens alone would probably cost around $50 or more at other places, and now I getting frames and lens for less than $50. :) Good quality spects at an affordable price. Other than that, I also finally bought potato croquettes at Bukit Merah! Been craving for it since 2 weeks ago and I finally bought it. HEHE so the anger I had in the morning is completely dissipated by these two happy things. ;D

Ok, till then!

Ending with a photo of my favourite person. LOL. I'm like obsessed with him.