Sunday, May 20, 2012

Too little willpower

There's so many things I want to accomplish this holiday, but the willpower is lacking. Too small it's almost as if it is negligible. I want to learn the guitar and piano. Go jogging, read newspaper and read books everyday. What I end up doing: Watch running man and family outing everyday or go to work. Meaningless holiday so I've decided to start on my plan starting from June. I need to learn new skills before I enter uni, if not what is the point of this holiday. 

Oh well, even though it has been meaningless, I found someone whom I really love and adore. HAHAHA been a gazillion years since I love a celebrity SO MUCH. Ok, he's middle-aged but he's really genuine and humble even though he is very famous now. Most importantly, he's funny! Sigh, I wish I have a husband like him. HEHE anyway he is Yoo Jae Suk! He's really the model husband of the century lor. Nice, humble, genuine, generous, funny. :)))